- All kitty guests are required to show proof of current Rabies (both one year and three-year vaccination are accepted) and Feline Distemper (yearly). These vaccinations are required for all services within both the Red Dog Resort & Spa.
- Medications/Supplements must be in the originally prescribed container. Please do not put them in pre-measured food bags.
- We strongly recommend that you bring your pet’s own food. Any dietary change can cause gastrointestinal upset, especially if your dog or cat is not used to being away from home. In the event that you check in without food from home, we offer house meals for purchase at $7 a day.
- Please ensure that your pet has enough food for the entirety of their stay plus one extra feeding.
- 2 toys
- Kitty Carrier labeled with your cat’s first name and last name
We ask that for the safety of our feline overnight guests we cannot accept personal bedding, food bowls (unless used for behavioral or medical reasons), or treats that may be a choking hazard.
Although we always try our best to return all of your belongings after your pet’s stay, we ask that you please leave keepsakes, breakable items, irreplaceable belongings and storage containers at home. Red Dog is not responsible for lost or broken belongings.