Cincinnati, Ohio’s very first purpose-built pet resort.
Conveniently located in the area of Madisonville, your dog’s paradise awaits! Our tail wagging services consist of customizable Overnight Stays, Doggie Daycare, and a full-service Salon & Spa. Our amenities also include our Aquatic Center and a three acre, members only Dog Park. Our Care Team is here 24/7, so your pet receives our high-quality care around the clock. Schedule your tour with us today!
Hours of Operation
Please note that our lobby is closed on major holidays and we are not able to do check-ins or check-outs on these days (New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Our lobby is closed on major holidays (New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Additional Peak Details
Peak Overnight Period Pricing
Each overnight room reserved during our peak periods will be charged a premium nightly holiday rate of an additional 10% per room.
Summer Season Peak Pricing:
All overnight rooms booked from May 25 through September 5, 2023 will include a premium rate of an additional 10% per room per night.
Peak Overnight Stay Reminders
- All Overnight Stay reservations at Red Dog will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking
- Overnight Stay Peak Period deposits are 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled check-in date. Stays outside of these peak period dates are refundable with 24 hour cancellation notice.
- Holiday reservations will be at full capacity – altering existing reservations is not recommended, but we will do everything we can to accommodate changes.
- Early check-outs during our holiday peak periods may be charged for the entire stay.
- Updated vaccine records must be received at least 48 hours prior to your pet’s scheduled arrival date.
Peak Overnight Rate Periods
Traveling for the holidays can be stressful, which is why at Red Dog we want to make leaving your furry family member with us worry free! We make sure that our pet guests get to celebrate in style while staying with all of their friends. This includes special holiday treat options to make their holiday stay the best one yet.
2023 Peak Overnight Rate Periods:
March 16 – March 31
April 1 – 9
May 25 – September 5
November 1 – December 31
Red Dog Park
Open dawn to dusk, Red Dog Park is adjacent to Red Dog Cincinnati and features three large acres for running and playing! A fun water fountain for splashing, play equipment, and ample seating are just a few of the features you’ll find at Red Dog Park.
All dogs must have a current membership and owners must have a valid access code to use Red Dog Park.
- All dog owners must provide proof of current vaccinations at the time of registration and provide Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa with updated records as new vaccinations are given.
- Red Dog Park gates must be kept closed. No animals other than dogs are allowed in Red Dog Park.
- Dogs must be under owner’s voice control at all times. Dogs must be on leash when outside of the fenced park.
- Aggressive, disruptive, excessively barking dogs, sick dogs, intact dogs, and puppies under the age of 3 months are not permitted to use Red Dog Park.
- No more than 3 dogs per owner.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Smoking, food, tobacco products, glass containers and trash are not allowed in Red Dog Park. • Do not feed dogs while at Red Dog Park. Dog bones, chew treats, etc. are not allowed. “One gulp” treats are permitted. • For safety reasons, pronged (pinch), spiked, studded, and choke chain collars are prohibited and must be removed before entering Red Dog Park.
- Park guests and owners assume all risks when using the park. If an injury occurs, park users should exchange contact information before leaving Red Dog Park.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs. Failure to do so will be cause for termination of membership to Red Dog Park.
- Anyone creating a disturbance or violating Red Dog Park rules may be asked to leave and/or relinquish their Red Dog Park membership.
- During special events or maintenance, Red Dog Park or sections of Red Dog Park may be closed.
To obtain a membership to Red Dog Park, owners must provide current vaccination records for each dog. Members must receive required vaccinations two weeks prior to their first visit to Red Dog Park.
Dogs are required to be Spayed or Neutered.
Our Local Partners
Meet Cincinnati’s Leadership Team
The team at Red Dog Resort & Spa is dedicated to delivering excellence for all of our pet guests each and every day. Our leadership team has extensive experience working with animals and hold multiple certifications in pet care. We get to know our clients and are proud to provide them with peace-of-mind that their pets receive the very best care when they are at Red Dog!