- Rabies (both one year and three-year vaccinations are accepted)
- Distemper (both one year and three-year vaccinations are accepted)
- Bordetella (Ohio Locations – every one year / MA locations – every six months/booster required).
RESERVATIONS & CHECK-IN POLICIES
- All Overnight Stay Reservations require a 50% deposit at the time of booking and before your reservation can be confirmed. If your deposit is not received within 72 hours from the time your request is submitted, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be asked to resubmit your request.
- Check-In is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing. All check-ins within 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing will be subject to a late check-in charge of $25.
- New Clients should allow 20 minutes for first time check-in, so that our Client Service Specialists are able to accurately record all feeding and care instructions.
- Full payment is always due at the time of departure; no exceptions.
- We do not offer early check-in options for overnight stays at this time.
- Larger room types are available for those who would like their family members (of the same species) to stay together. We offer a 20% discount for the second and third guests staying together in the same overnight accommodation. Specific room requests are honored on a space available basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Multiple Family Member Discounts are only applied to pets that live in the same household who stay in the same room during their stay.
- Our front lobby is closed to our clients during certain holidays and we will be unable to check-in or check-out pets on these days.
- Please review our Overnight Stay Checklist to help plan for your pet’s visit to Red Dog
- An Overnight Stay that exceeds 14 nights is considered an extended stay.
- Any guests staying over with us for more than 14 nights, will be charged in advance for the following two weeks.
- A credit card must be kept on file and two emergency contacts will be requested for any extended stay guests.
- Guests staying more than 14 nights will be required to add-on at least one activity each day to help maintain both their physical and mental health during their longer visit with us.
- Overnight Stays for longer than six weeks will need to be discussed and approved by a member of our Care Team prior to drop-off.
- When your pet stays with Red Dog for 10 Consecutive overnights, you will receive the 11th night free!
- Check-out times are from opening until 1pm. Guests checking out between 1pm and our lobby closing time will be charged 50% of the nightly rate.
- If your pet is participating in Lodge & Play or a Grooming appointment on the last day of their stay you will not be charged for the final day.
- All clients should allow at least 15 minutes for check-out.
- Pet Guests not picked up before our lobby closing time will incur the same nightly room rate for each unscheduled night’s stay.
- If you are going to extend your pet’s stay, please notify us as soon as possible, but no later than two hours before closing.
Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa has a 72 hour cancellation policy for any Overnight Stay reservations booked during our Peak Periods. Deposits are 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your pet’s scheduled check-in date. All cancellations received within 72 hours of your pet’s arrival will be forfeited. Please reference your preferred location’s main page for a list of our Peak Period dates.