Overnight Stay Policies
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- New Clients should allow 20 minutes for first time check-in, so that our Customer Service Representatives are able to accurately record all feeding and care instructions.
- Check-In is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing. All check-ins within 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing will be subject to a late check-in charge of $25.
- Overnight Reservations in our Junior Traditional, Traditional or Standard Suites during our holiday peak periods will require a $40 deposit for cats and a $80 deposit for dogs
- Any reservations in our Patios and Villas during our holiday peak periods will require a 50% Total Room Rate deposit.
- Full payment is always due at the time of departure; no exceptions.
- We do not offer early check-in options for overnight stays at this time.
- Additional living space is available for those who would like their family members (of the same species) to stay together. We offer a 30% discount for the second and third guest staying together in the same overnight accommodation. Specific room requests are honored on a space available basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Multiple Family Member Discounts are only applied to pets that live in the same household who stay in the same room during their stay.
- When your pet stays with Red Dog for 14 Consecutive nights, you will receive a 10% extended stay discount off of the total room rate for the remaining nights of the stay starting on the 15th night.
- Our front lobby is closed to our clients during certain holidays and we will be unable to check-in or check-out pets on these days.
- Please review the Canine Overnight checklists for details on what to bring for your dog’s stay at Red Dog.
- Check-out times are Monday–Saturday from opening until 1pm. Guests checking out between 1pm and our lobby closing time will be charged 50% of the nightly rate.
- On Sundays, checkout times are 10am to 2pm.
- If your pet is participating in Lodge & Play or a Grooming appointment on the last day of their stay you will not be charged for the final day.
- All clients should allow at least 15 minutes for check-out.
- Pet Guests not picked up before our lobby closing time will incur the same nightly room rate for each unscheduled night’s stay.
- If you are going to extend your pet’s stay, please notify us as soon as possible, but no later than two hours before closing.
We request that the cancellation of a reservation for any service is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the pet’s scheduled arrival to Red Dog.
Note: For holidays we require a 72-hour cancellation notice.