Overnight Stay Policies
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- New Clients should allow 20 minutes for first time check-in, so that our Customer Service Representatives are able to accurately record all feeding and care instructions.
- Check-In is available from opening until one hour prior to our lobby closing. All check-ins later than the last hour prior to our lobby closing will be subject to a late check-in charge of $25.
- Overnight Reservations during holiday peak periods will require a one night’s deposit.
- Full payment is always due at the time of departure; no exceptions.
- We do not offer early check-in options for overnight stays at this time.
When your pet stays with Red Dog for 10 Consecutive overnights, you will receive the 11th night free!
- Our front lobby is closed to our clients during certain holidays and we will be unable to check-in or check-out pets on these days.
- Please review the Feline Overnight checklists for details on what to bring for your cat’s stay at Red Dog.
Check-out times are from opening until 1pm. Guests checking out between 1pm and our lobby closing time will be charged 50% of the nightly rate.
- If your cat is participating in a Grooming appointment on the last day of their stay you will not be charged for the final day.
- All clients should allow at least 15 minutes for check-out.
- Pet Guests not picked up before our lobby closing time will incur the same nightly room rate for each unscheduled night’s stay.
- If you are going to extend your pet’s stay, please notify us as soon as possible, but no later than two hours before closing.
We request that the cancellation of a reservation for any service is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the pet’s scheduled arrival to Red Dog.
Note: For holidays we require a 72-hour cancellation notice.