Upon receipt of your completed Senior Pet Questionnaire, a member of our management team may reach out by phone to discuss your pet’s stay here at Red Dog. In some instances, we may want to meet your pet before we confirm their overnight stay with us, in order to make sure that Red Dog is the best fit for your older pup.
Requirements for Senior Pets (age 10 years or older or upon request)
- Email you completed Senior Pet Questionnaire yearly to your preferred Red Dog location.
- Upon receipt of your completed Senior Pet Questionnaire, a member of our management team may reach out by phone to discuss your pet’s stay here at Red Dog
- If requested, please email a copy of your pet’s medical records from the most recent Veterinary appointment (appointment must be within one year from requested reservation date).
- Senior Pet Meet & Greet at Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa may be required after receipt of questionnaire and requested medical records.
- Senior Check-Up at Local Animal Hospital.
- At the discretion of Red Dog, some Senior Pets may be required to stay in one of our Standard Suite accommodations
- A daily Special Services Charge may be added to a pet’s stay if care instructions are outside of Red Dog’s daily routine
- Red Dog is unable to administer injections of any kind. Any requests for injection administration must be arranged with Boston Animal Hospital prior to check-in at a predetermined rate.
Senior Pet Meet & Greet at Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa
Please allow approximately one hour for your pet’s meet & greet at Red Dog. We will introduce ourselves to your pet and a member of our team will review our questionnaire with you. Your pet will then visit our outdoor potty yard and one of our standard suites, so that the Red Dog Team can observe how he/she adjusts to our environment.
Senior Check-Up at Local Animal Hospital
If your pet suffers from immobility, incontinence or has been diagnosed with a chronic illness, Red Dog reserves the right to ask that your pet is seen by a Veterinary Team prior to confirming your overnight reservation at Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa. This pre-reservation appointment will be scheduled directly with a local animal hospital.
All of us at Red Dog want to thank you for taking the time to complete our Senior Pet Questionnaire. If you have any questions about our Senior Pet Policy, please reach out to us directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 513-229-3647