Overnight Stay Canine Guest Checklist
- All doggie guests are required to show proof of current Rabies (both one year and three-year vaccination are accepted), Distemper (both one year and three-year vaccination are accepted) and Bordetella vaccines (yearly). These vaccinations are required for all services at Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa.
- Medications/Supplements must be in the originally prescribed container. Please do not put them in pre-measured food bags.
- We strongly recommend that you bring your pets own food. Any dietary change can cause gastrointestinal upset, especially if your dog or cat is not used to being away from home. In the event that you check in without food from home, we offer house meals for purchase at $6 a day.
- Please ensure that your pet has enough food for the entirety of their stay plus one extra feeding.
- All meals should be pre-measured, in separate bags, to ensure that your pet has enough for their entire stay. Please be sure to let our Client Service Specialist know upon check-in if you would like us to keep your empty plastic bags for reuse.
- 2 toys
We ask that for the safety of our canine overnight guests we cannot accept personal food bowls (unless used for behavioral or medical reasons), rawhide, bully sticks or chew treats that may be a choking hazard. We also cannot accept any personal bedding or blankets. Please ask our Client Care Specialist about our blankets or Premium Bedding Upgrade options.