Overnight Stay Policies
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- New Clients should allow 20 minutes for first time check-in, so that our Customer Service Representatives are able to accurately record all feeding and care instructions.
- Check-In is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing. All check-ins within 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing may be subject to a late check-in fee of $25.
- Reservations during holiday peak periods will require a $80 deposit
- Full payment is always due at the time of check-in; no exceptions
- We do not offer early check-in options for overnight stays at this time
- Any overnight stays of ten consecutive nights or more will require us to have a credit card on file
- Our front lobby is closed to our clients during certain holidays and we will be unable to check-in or check-out pets on these days
- Please review the Canine & Feline Overnight checklists for details on what to bring for your pet’s stay
- When your pet stays with us for 10 consecutive nights, you will always get the 11th night free!
- Check-out times are available from opening until 1pm Monday–Saturday and 2pm on Sundays for all guests; unless your pet is participating in Lodge & Play or a Grooming appointment on the last day of their stay. Participating in either of these a la carte activities waives the extended stay rate.
- All clients should allow at least 10 minutes for check-out.
- Guests checking out between 1pm and our lobby closing time will be charged 50% of the nightly rate.
- Guests not picked up before closing will incur the same nightly room rate for each unscheduled night’s stay.
- If you are going to extend your pet’s stay, please notify us at least one hour prior to our lobby closing time.
We request that the cancellation of a reservation for any service is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the pet’s scheduled arrival to Red Dog.