At Boston Red Dog Pet Resort and Spa, we want all of our pet guests to have a safe and fun experience during their stay! To assure this happens we require an initial evaluation for each new pet guest to determine which group they are best suited for in daycare. During the evaluation we will look at your pet’s style of play, activity level and how they interact with other dogs and our petcare technicians.
We also require that all dogs be:
- Spayed or neutered by six months of age
- Up-to-date on their Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella vaccines – Does your pet need a vaccination? Click here to schedule >
Scheduling an evaluation is easy to do and must always be scheduled & confirmed ahead of time. Since we know our doggy parents have busy schedules, your dog can be dropped off as soon as the lobby opens and stay comfortably in one of our suites until it’s time for their evaluation.
- Dogs must be dropped off by 11:00 AM on the day of the evaluation
- All evaluations will take place between 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- You will receive a call shortly after 2:30 PM with an update from your dog’s evaluation
- For the remainder of the day, dogs can join one of the daycare groups that is best suited for them based on the passing of their evaluation
- Our day stay program is an excellent option for any dog that does not pass our daycare evaluation