Overnight Stay Policies
Reservations & Check-In Policies
- All doggie guests are required to show proof of current Rabies (both one year and three-year vaccination are accepted), Distemper (yearly) and Bordetella vaccines (every six months). These vaccinations are required for all services within the Red Dog Resort & Spa.
- New Clients should allow 20 minutes for first time check-in, so that our Customer Service Representatives are able to accurately record all feeding and care instructions.
- Check-In is available from opening until 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing. All check-ins within 30 minutes prior to our lobby closing will be subject to a late check-in charge of $25.
- Overnight Reservations during our holiday peak periods will require a $40 deposit for cats and a $80 deposit for dogs
- Full payment is always due at the time of departure; no exceptions.
- We do not offer early check-in options for overnight stays at this time.
- Additional living space is available for those who would like their family members (of the same species) to stay together. We offer a $5 discount for the second and third guest staying together in the same overnight accommodation. Specific room requests are honored on a space available basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- Multiple Family Member Discounts are only applied to pets that live in the same household who stay in the same room during their stay.
- When your pet stays with Red Dog for 10 Consecutive overnights, you will receive the 11th night free!
- Our front lobby is closed to our clients during certain holidays and we will be unable to check-in or check-out pets on these days.
- Check-out times are from opening until 12pm. Guests checking out between 12pm and our lobby closing time will be charged $20 until our lobby closing time.
- If your pet is participating in Lodge & Play or a Grooming appointment on the last day of their stay you will not be charged for the final day.
- All clients should allow at least 15 minutes for check-out.
- Pet Guests not picked up before our lobby closing time will incur the same nightly room rate for each unscheduled night’s stay.
- If you are going to extend your pet’s stay, please notify us as soon as possible, but no later than two hours before closing.
We request that the cancellation of a reservation for any service is requested at least 24 hours in advance of the pet’s scheduled arrival to Red Dog.